Web chokeartist.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 02, 2006

 

Happy Anniversary Bill!

To comemorate the last championship won by the Mets and the 20th anniversary of Bill Buckner's blunder, I dressed up as him for Halloween. I should have bought a Sox hat, but seriously, I would never wear it again. So here was the setup:

-Rod Sox shirt, complete with Buckner #6 on the back
-Eye black (done the old school with a burnt cork)
-Big fake mustache
-Glove
-Baseball suspended between my legs, attached with fishing line
-The Result (ok I should have gotten a better pic to post here but I wasn't thinking about it):


Comments:
forgot the cubs batting glove
 
i didnt think anyone would get it...i weighed the effort of finding it vs. the one guy that would get it and opted to leave it out
 
you look like borat to me
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?