Web chokeartist.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

 

Pete Rose's Balls

Pete Rose has signed a bunch of baseballs with the phrase "I'm sorry I bet on baseball" printed above his signature. This really could be one of the best things to happen to sports memorabilia since the Red Sox sold a Fenway toilet back when I first started this blog. What if everyone who did something wrong confessed it on a piece of memorabilia?

Mark McGwire: "I'm sorry, I took my horse's medicine by accident".

Dwight Gooden: "I'm sorry, I thought it was powdered sugar".

Travis Henry: "I'm sorry I got arrested. I'm sorry I got arrested. I'm sorry I got arrested. I'm sorry I got arrested. I'm sorry I got arrested".

Maurice Clarett: "I'm sorry I tried to start my own army...I was drunk".

Jermaine O'Neal: "I'm sorry I slipped and turned that fans face into peanut butter".


Just off the top of my head...

Comments:
Ha! powdered sugar...
 
Randy Moss: "I'm sorry about that traffic cop I hit with my car"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?