Web chokeartist.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 07, 2006

 

Beauty vs. The Beast

I am talking about women's tennis for the second day in a row because the NFL doesn't start until tonight and baseball has been at a standstill in eventfulness for several weeks. So I promise not to show any more pictures of The Beast, but I couldn't help but write more about this. Maria Sharapova takes on our girl, Amelie Mauresmo (see yesterday's article) in the US Open semis. Speaking of semis, I think Mauresmo had one in that picture. Zing.

ESPN.com said of Sharapova's last match, "Sharapova's father, Yuri, kept a close eye on all the proceedings. He appeared to signal Sharapova at one point by pulling a banana out of his bag". Like he was saying I will chop off Andy Roddick's penis if you don't do better than him in this tournament...or something. Please, if I've been getting too vulgar lately, let me know. As far as the actual match goes, I think The Beast is probably the favorite to move on to the final. She has been making short work of pretty much everyone thus far. But seriously, if Sharapova loses this match, she should probably just think, "well at least I don't have to shave my face twice a day".

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?