Web chokeartist.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

 

Nice Workout, Ay?

My first day in Canada was an ambitious one. I went to the hotel gym, "Le Fitness" last night. So F'ing French. I never have gone into a gym and though "Damn! I wish I brought my TI-83 calculator!" ...until now. The weights in this place were in kilos, but then there were some in pounds also. Had I been a few years older, I most certainly would have been critically injured. But healthcare is free here right?

After adjusting to the free weights (kilos), I encountered what must have been a French Canadian. On the bike...wearing just socks. I am not a germophobe, but this was gross. Sorry Canada, this is just the beginning. You have only begun to offend my American ways.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?