Thursday, August 10, 2006
Fantasy Football IV
Top 15 TE's
1. Antonio Gates- Numbers like a WR. Cool name.
2. Jeremy Shockey- You want him because he celebrates every catch.
3. Tony Gonzalez- KC's #1 receiving option. Don't take him in the first round George, he'll be there in round 2!
4. Todd Heap- McNair doesn't suck nearly as much as his other QB's have.
5. Randy McMichael- Again, new QB that doesn't suck.
6. Alge Crumpler- Alge Eater!
7. Heath Miller- He's a sophomore now so he can hook up with Freshmen and sophomore chicks.
8. Jason Witten- Maybe less catches with T.O. show in town.
9. Chris Cooley- Unique H-back position gives him a lot of touches and TD's.
10. L.J. Smith- Someone in Philly has to catch passes, right?
Tomorrow is the grand finale! Kickers and Defenses! Wow, poor planning on my part.